Wednesday 2 March 2011

New Writer:♡нαуℓєє♡

Hey, Im So Exited To Write In  The Amazing Blog! Ahh. So Awesome. I Just Wanna Tell You Somethings About Me, So You Can See How Great I Write. (Sorry About The Bragging Just Want You To Get To Know Me!) 
  Ameba Pico ID: ♡нαуℓєє♡
  Favorite Food: Sea Salt Salad. 
   Things You Need To Know About Be: Im So Random. No One Is Random Them Me. Yeah, Im Sure About That! I Love Nicki Minaj! Im Sick For Her. Your Such A Barbie, By Nicki Minaj. So Anyways, Im Not So Prefect. I Just Love Being Me... Dont Like Me? Sorry, Sucks For Yeah, Its Me. So Hate Me, Love Me? Go Ahead! Its A Freakin' Free County! I Love Blogging So If You Ever Need A Another Writer Im Ready For Anyone! Most Importantly Im NOt Richy Rich, Im Just Miss, Good Comebacks. Yeah Its True I Do Have Good Comebacks. Fight With Me, I Always Win, But If Your My Friend I Will Let You Win. 
   The Best Thing About Me I Already Have A Blog And I Do Give Hard Work In Every Post So I Hope You Enjoy My Posts! Thanks Enjoy! Have A Good Night!


--Haylee

No comments:

Post a Comment