Tuesday 1 March 2011

Age concerns in Pico...

Hi folks! You know, since I started Ameba Pico,(7th January 2010)
I must have imagined that there was only teens or maybe young adults playing Ameba Pico... 
But it seems like there is old people too! ( I think so...) 
The only proof I have is because on some profiles, on their age space, 
it says 55+. 
Thats the ONLY proof I have! Iknow its kinda
useless, lol, and probably it might mean they are just 
lying about their age (seriously?? I would lie about my age 
if I was 67, then I WOULD lie about my age... I would say im 18 or something!) 
But they might even be true.. 

But!!! One thing that makes me ponder my head back and forward is that if their 55+, 
why aren't their appearances kinda like 55+? I mean, like what I said above, 
if I was 67, I would lie about myself being 18! (Im not 67!) Maybe they don't want anyone to know that their old- hey, then why do they reveal it on their profile?
(or maybe lie about being 5+! I mean 55+! 
Unless they want everyone to know their 55+ 
but they want a young look! Awww, I find old people so innocent! 
(sometimes their not in movies!) Here is a few pictures of people 
that DO look old or kinda look old! Or just want to look old.


No comments:

Post a Comment