Friday 25 February 2011

Introducing me! (the new writer!)

Hey everyone! It is a great honor to be a new writer on this blog!
In this post, I am going to introduce myself fully and maybe answer some questions about myself.



Name in Pico: ємσρυηк ¢σ¢σ

Real name: Liliana

Likes: Playing on XBOX 360 Live with my friends, listening to punk rock / heavy metal / rock 'n' roll, playing on Ameba Pico

Dislikes: Soft rock / hip hop / pop / reggae / opera, doing homework ( 20 sheets each day), girlie stuff (e.g, makeup and pink)

Favourite food: Pizza (yummy!)

Favourite fruit: Strawberries (with cream!)

Age: 17

Favourite band(s): Slipknot, s*x pistols ( I took out the 'e' on s*x , LOL ), Black sabbath, Led Zepelin, The exploited, Black veil brides, Stone sour, Kiss
Gender: Female (quite obvious ) 

Favourite animal: Wolf

Here are several questions to finish off this post!

Question: If you were to be an animal, what would it be?
Answer: It would be a wolf. I have always had a passion for wolves and they are so inspiring

Question: Where do you come from?
Answer: The UK, but I have a bit of Irish and Italian blood

Question: How did you hear about Pico?
Answer: On a Facebook advertisement when I was playing FarmVille

Question: Which do you like more? Heavy metal, punk rock or rock 'n' roll?
Answer: I can't choose. A lot of people have asked me that question. They
are all my favourite!  




Question: What kind of girl are you in real life? (personality)
Answer: I can be quite mean and nasty to the people I hate, I'm quite a loner,
I'm quite confident, not so social.

Question: What type of girl are you in real life? (fashion, music etc.)
Answer: I'm a metal punk. I love heavy metal and punk rock, but let's not forget,
I love rock 'n' roll too!

Well, I hope you learned more about me in this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment